Skilled in data entry, database management and administrative task management
A dedicated and performance-driven individual with 2years of demonstrated working experience in providing top-notch administrative, data entry, project and business operations assistance. Result-oriented and highly productive team player with good communication skills, strong work ethic and good working knowledge of administration, supply chain operations, business development, safety and project management. With professional certifications in safety and project management and the passion to consistently add great value; my goal is to offer dynamic competence and passion for excellence into a fast-paced organization where my potentials will be maximized in achieving corporate goals.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
PROJECT TEAM LEAD (NYSC) – 2019 TECHNICAL SITE SURVEY PROJECT (TSS)
• Assigned sites to installation engineers for execution while monitoring other site survey tasks via the online integrated service delivery platform (ISDP).
• Reviewed site survey tasks to relate rejected report corrections to engineers based on project directives.
• Communicated task updates and feedback to TSS project directors to ensure task progress update.
• Assisted in minimizing faulty survey tasks executed by engineers via the control back-office tracking.
PROJECT SUPPORT INTERN (NYSC) – 2018/2019 SA ORDER-OPTIMIZATION PROJECT
• Assisted in mobilizing installation engineers to sites while ensuring sites were assigned to them.
• Guide installers on the current location of deployed GPS components to minimize logistics issues.
• Reviewed confirmations of GPS installed sites from control back office to meet daily task targets
• Provided control-back office support for on-going site installation tasks to give updates for corrections.
• Monitored site clock details, EHS and QC tasks via the ISDP online platform to achieve daily KPI targets.
• Assisted in minimizing existing faults generated at installed sites based on project manager’s directives.
• Ensure that installers are compliant to necessary safety guidelines before executing tasks to prevent site accidents.
• Maintain prompt and relevant communication with project manager on the progress of site installations done while monitoring and ensuring team’s strict adherence to client’s operational procedures and HSE polices in the course of project execution.
EXECUTIVE (BUSINESS) ASSISTANT
• Sourcing, establishing and closing business deals via client’s engagement to generate more revenues.
• Managing both local and International client’s database for follow-ups and progress report update.
• Liaising with the company’s suppliers and agents to ensure timely delivery of consignments.
• Managing the company’s social media platforms to identify more business opportunities.
• Managing every part of the C.E.O’s engagements and daily business activities.
• Coordinating every executive communications required to establish and maintain good business relationships with clients and third parties/vendors.